It's time again for the weekly installment of random thoughts and ideas that struck me over the past week.
To Whom it May Concern: Dude, you spent an entire summer taking LSD every other day? That explains a lot.
To Whom it May Concern: Two wrongs may not make a right, but three lefts comes close.
To Whom it May Concern:I dislike the fact that when I go Xmas Shopping without a friend to keep me in line, I always buy myself something.
To Whom it May Concern: Red and white may work on Santa, national flags and coke cans, but most certainly is not very flattering for you.
To Whom it May Concern:I wish making you feel better was as simple as saying "Stop Being Sick." Alas, I lack magical healing powers.
To Whom it May Concern:Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc. (after this, therefore because of this) Just because event B followed event A, does not mean that event A caused event B to occur.
To Whom it May Concern: Seriously you need to stop driving like a retard. I know it is snowing and the roads are not the best, but grow a pair and drive a bit faster than 7 m.p.h..
To Whom it May Concern:There is no reason to be ashamed of the fact your license is suspended. Sure you messed up and got caught. It happens. The real challenge is incorporating this experience into who you are as a human being so that similar events can be avoided.
To Whom it May Concern:Whoa. Whoa slow down. Did you just say crane? As in the Bird that has long legs and a pointy beak? Or Did you say Caine as in the Receiver of the Mark and the Bible's first murderer? Crane? And your telling me it's edible? No, It really doesn't matter where it came from, I'll pass. I like Crane as a type of Kung Fu, not as a variety of Bratwurst.
To Whom it May Concern:That is some cool mix. If your going to do it again, warn me, I'll get a video camera.
To Whom it May Concern:My Sponsor is one hell of a great guy.
To Whom it May Concern:Chocolate Mousse Cups do indeed kick ass!
To Whom it May Concern: Why are you even wasting your money? This is the third class in a row that we have been in together. At least you have somewhat figured out how to use spell check. Yay. Now if you could only do your work on time and actually have something substantive to add to the conversation.
To Whom it May Concern: Was that too Condescending?
To Whom it May Concern: Yes, I am a Star Wars loving, comic book reading, Dungeons and Dragons playing nerd. Yep, Star Trek too, DS9 was my fave. It says "Booger" in reference to the classic film "Revenge of the Nerds." Why 69? Other than the fact it's 69? I don't know, can I please just get my change now.
To Whom it May Concern: Turns out Harpies, Medusae, and Succubi really do exist.
To Whom it May Concern:Yay! White Christmas.
To Whom it May Concern:Stoopid Snow.
To Whom it May Concern: It takes some serious dedication to be snowmobiling out in this weather.
To Whom it May Concern: All "Smokey and the Bandit", redneck, or other jokes aside, truckers really do have one hell of a job.
That is it for this weeks installment some of random musings of my mind. Still trying to put some what of an ordering into my full list of movie characters, and I am about to read Jenna Jameson's autobiography sometime in the next week and I'm sure I will have something to say about that.
Mix
No comments:
Post a Comment